Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More than a month pass,zhaa-hoo #_#

Hey! I haven't on the blog for long time, and now it have many of pictures.^^. I am just receive my school report for first 5 weeks ( Already 5 weeks, #_# ) and it's all "A". The lowest score is English with 91.9% , the highest score is Physic with 104%( + extra, of couse). My P.E score is 100% ,and I think because my teacher just grade the participation, phew.
I don't know the time to call yet, 'cauz my hostage must check the schedule. OK , Hope I can be back on this blog soon( with some information,~^v^~)

2 comments:

luankk said...

We all proud of your good studying results. More try! that's the way to a splendent future. Love you. Daddy.

BBJin said...

Congratulation!
We are always proud of you! Even having complaints sometimes...Keep your momentum!
Always love you!