Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snown today in Kingman!!!

Today, It's started to snow. I see it for the first time.The sky is completely white, I can not see the blue sky or the sun at all.The snow pieces just like grind ice for snow cone. Today is wednesday, the school has late start anyway, but if the snow started on Tuesday, I could have two day late start. At school, It's seem like every student use up the snow for throwing at each other so the schoolyard have no much of snow left but on the way it so much water and ice from smelting snow. It's so slipery I can barely walk. Because The snow keep falling down to thick so the school decided to end early today too. And I don't have to do final test so I have more days for winter break. And I won't go to school till January 5th. ^v^

1 comment:

Lin said...

Hello,
How are you my dearest friend?
How lucky you are to see the snow!
Doing your best to have a longer New year holiday as you wish.