Tuesday, August 5, 2008

On the way to US

Today, I fly to America. And I meet a new friend, she is study in the University right now in the Third Year. She sat next to me in the plane, we talk about our trip, our study... She and I both go to study in the US. And she said that she had gone to the US since she leave the High school. Unfortunately, I fly to Las Vegas, Nevada at 9P.M but she fly to Texas at 3P.m. So we won't fly together in the next fly. I hope we will hape a change to meet again.

4 comments:

Lin said...

Very loving guy,
Lucky you have friend.
Hope you enjoy your journey and do not lost anything. (hehe)
If you agree to let me key in you blog as a moderator, pls adjust the Authorization.
(Setting/Permission/blog author/add Authors)
If not, I will communicate to you thru comments.
Always love you.

BBJin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lin said...

Hi again,
Do you know me? You see Bae then you known...

My add CJL2703@gmail.com for you putting me as moderator.

Always miss you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Di ,

Uncle Lam speaking , How are you ? all of us miss you so much , we had seen your pictures with your sponsors who look so gentle and kind . You must obey their good advices about your study, help them working house as well as take care their health carefully same your parents. Please give our best regards to them . When Arthur ( Baby of UT ) saw your pictures he called ANH HAI and laugh so loudly .

Always love you.

Uyen, Uncle Lam, Ba Hai