Sunday, August 10, 2008

Some day before school

I have really good time in the USA. The Americans many people can't pronounce my name correctly, they just kow to pronounce "Dee" or "Ee" or "Zhi", some people just pronounce D.I. That 's fun. They have took me to the ice-cream store and some where to eat and they paid for my meal( the ice-cream is too big and sweeat so I can't ate it all).On the second day in Kingman, I saw a big duststorm (sandstorm) and my host family said that They had never seen a big duststorm like that before .Yesterday, Friday August 8th I went to a dance party ( like in some movie) with my host family. Alisa, my host family's friend's granddaughter and some teenager taught me how to dance. We have dance for more than a hour. That's really funny.

2 comments:

Lin said...

Dear Guy,
Happy to know that you have a good time. Just enjoy and attempt to adapt the new enivironment soonest.
Whenever can, take photos and send to us. I can post it here then everyone can see.
Love u

luankk said...

Dear Di,
Just a few day you've got a lot of experiment! Have a good trip!
love u